This is my rant, my thoughts, my ideas on HipHop,popmatters, poltics, relationships, life, and everything in between. You may get some fictonal short stories, true short stories, poetry, articles etc... Therefore, enjoy the gumbo.

Friday, December 15, 2006

"I am sixty eight inches above sea level ninety three million miles above these devils

Peace Fam, Here is another one from out the Golden Vault. Besides the Fugees here was another trail blazing threesome. They held BK down. Ladybug Mecca could liquify mics. "I am sixty eight inches above sea level ninety three million miles above these devils play me in the winter play me in the summer play me in the autumn any order you want ‘em i got ‘em drippin like water."

She is another one I would add to my "she-rock" list. She is also in that new Snoop dogg joint with E40,Mc Eiht,and DPG. They used her voice on the hook, and dropped her in the video. Good look out Snoop or whoever was behind that. Anyway this video is pure raw, BK style. They need to work on that comeback CD. Enjoy!

One
Storme
The Rare Breed


No comments: