This is my rant, my thoughts, my ideas on HipHop,popmatters, poltics, relationships, life, and everything in between. You may get some fictonal short stories, true short stories, poetry, articles etc... Therefore, enjoy the gumbo.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Knock, Knock Who da f%#K is bangin' at my door is it Abstract Commerical or Hardcore....


Peace Fam,

You know how lately I have been in and out. Just feeling plain moody, I am on my Beanie...with that feel it in the air shyt. Well I found some VH1 Honor photos online at allhiphop.com. From the title you know who...
He is one of the most underrated mcs out there.It's Gza. He is in my top ten of favorite lyricist, notice I said lyricist. Please for those who don't know go find out. Please enjoy the video Liquid Swordz.
We love you Gza! Peace to the whole Wu!

No comments: