This is my rant, my thoughts, my ideas on HipHop,popmatters, poltics, relationships, life, and everything in between. You may get some fictonal short stories, true short stories, poetry, articles etc... Therefore, enjoy the gumbo.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Kings lose crowns but Teachers stay intelligent!


Peace Fam,
It's been quite some time. Oh so much has been going on in the news, and personally that I have rarely had a moment to stop and drop some lines. Then I realize that this past weekend one of our greatest leaders birthdays had came upon us. I had to make a point to write, and make note of this.
El-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz or Malcolm X as most knew him as was a living example of one being lost then found, one coming from self-hate to self-love. He was a man of vision. He was one of our greatest teachers and thinkers. There is not enough that can be said of him. On that note I will cut it short and encourage everyone to read, research, and learn about the Great Builder for he was a man of both actions and words which can be a deadly force.
Know thy self........
We love you El-Hajj Malik/Malcolm!
One
Storm the rare breed

No comments: